Most Popular Boning Knives On The Market – Reviews 2018
Mercer Culinary Genesis Forged Flexible Boning Knife, 6 Inch
- Ergonomic Santoprene handle offers superior comfort and a non-slip grip, even with wet hands. Will not break down from exposure to kitchen oils and is able to withstand hot and cold temperatures.
- Bolster strengthens the knife, adds durability, and provides excellent balance for better handling when cutting food. Available in short bolster.
- High-carbon, no-stain German cutlery steel resists rust, corrosion, and discoloration. Precision forged construction for better strength and durability.
- Taper-ground edge allows for added stability, easy honing, long lasting sharpness, and increased efficiency when cutting and chopping.
- Tang provides excellent balance
Victorinox 6 Inch Curved Fibrox Pro Boning Knife with Semi-stiff Blade
- For slicing through bone and cartilage
- For slicing around ribs and chops
- Slip-resistant handle
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Stamped construction
DALSTRONG Boning Knife - Gladiator Series - German HC Steel - Flexible - 6" (152 mm)
- Outstanding craftsmanship, cutting-edge technology, stunning design elements, and premium materials. Peak performance has never looked so good at this price.
- Incredibly razor sharp, full-tang, imported high-carbon German steel with a hand polished edge at 18 degrees per side. Fexlible blade techology ensures de-boning, preparing, filleting, skinning, trimming and butterflying all your favorite meats is not only easier but more efficient and satisfying
- Award winning design, with satisfying heft, premium materials and quality feel. Luxury imported black pakkawood handle is triple-riveted with a grip that ensures comfort and maneuverability. Laminated and polished for a sanitary build, perfect for busy kitchens
- Engineered to perfection at 55 Rockwell hardness and hand polished to a satin finish. Carefully tapered for improved hardness, flexibility, and minimal slicing resistance. Blade shape allows for easy maneuvering around bone and joints.
- See why thousands of professional chefs and home cooks love and trust the DALSTRONG DIFFERENCE. 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free, we know you'll love it!
LedgeON 6" Professional Boning Knife - Pro Series - High Carbon Stainless Steel Blade - Wood Handle
- SHARP NARROW BLADE - Properly balanced and tapered blade allowing precise close to bone cuts to ensure proper separation of meat and bone
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY - This boning knife is made from a high carbon stainless steel which has undergone a unique forging process to optimize the blade's sharpness, edge retention and corrosion resistance.
- THOROUGH TESTING - Finished products are put through multiple detailed hand inspections to ensure that the high quality demands of LedgeON products are met
- RESTAURANT ENDORSED - Our product is confidently used at restaurants around the country! This boning knife has proven its ability to withstand the rigors of tough restaurant use.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We are so confident in our product that if you are not 100% satisfied we will offer a full refund, no questions asked.
Dexter-Russell (S131F-6PCP) - 6" Boning Knife - Sani-Safe Series
- Curved, flexible blade
- Grip-Tex handle for user safety
- Handle sealed around blade to make knife easy to keep clean
- Made of high-carbon steel
- Blade Length: 6"