The Best Carbon Steel Pans Currently On The Market - Reviewed 2018
Mauviel Made In France M'steel Black Steel Frying Pan, 8-Inch
- MADE IN FRANCE. Made of extra thick black steel /carbon steel. Iron handles. Excellent heat conduction -ideal for searing.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE. Commercial grade durability withstands high temperature allowing for longer preheating and excellent searing capabilities.
- NATURAL NON-STICK. Before first use, season the pan per manufacture recommendations. The pan will build up a natural nonstick property and darken overtime.
- CAN BE USED ON ALL COOKING SURFACES. Gas, electric, induction, halogen stovetops, and in the oven.
- GUARANTEE. All Mauviel products are guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects for household use.
Lodge 12 Inch Seasoned Carbon Steel Skillet. Large Steel Skillet for Family Size Cooking.
- Takes high heat for best browning/searing
- 12 gauge carbon steel heats quickly and retains heat for even cooking
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking. Steel riveted handle
- Use on gas, electric, induction stovetops, outdoor grills or open fire
- Refer user guide below before using the product .Made in the USA
Matfer Bourgeat 062005 Black Steel Round Frying Pan, 11 7/8-Inch, Gray
- Diameter 11 7/8", Height 2 1/8"
- Weight : 4 lbs. 11 oz
- For all hob types
- Can be "seasoned" for non stick use and prolonged life
- High quality, extra strong steel strip handle
Paderno Heavy Duty Carbon Steel 9.5 Inch Frying Pan
- Thickness allows for long pre-heating at high temperatures
- Excellent heat conduction
- Flat, riveted handle
- Perfect for searing
- Not dishwasher-safe
Garcima 15-Inch Carbon Steel Paella Pan, 38cm
- Authentic paella pan. made in spain.
- Carbon steel is durable and conducts heat well. requires a bit of maintenance after washing.
- Safe for stovetop, oven, or grill.
- Ideal for serving 3 to 5 people.
- The pan comes with an informative pamphlet that contains two recipes, tips for perfect paella, and care instructions.