If you’re a coffee aficionado, it makes sense to invest in paraphernalia that is proven to maximise your chances of producing the perfect cup of coffee at home.
Coffee canisters are a must for those who cannot deal with the prospect of getting up in the morning without knowing that a rich, smooth cup of dark liquid awaits them when the alarm goes off.
If you take a moment to search for coffee canisters, you’ll be greeted with a seemingly never-ending list of products, so how on earth do you narrow down the options and find the best coffee canister out there?
Luckily, we’ve done the legwork for you and come up with a short-list of fantastic products for coffee fans. Here are some useful, insightful reviews to help you choose:
Top 5 Best Coffee Canister On The Market
1. Coffee Gator Stainless Steel Container- Canister with CO2 valve and scoop
The Coffee Gator Stainless Steel Container delivers both style and substance. The stainless steel finish is modern and funky, which is perfect for contemporary kitchens, and your beans will be fresher than fresh in this secure canister. The container not only provides a storage solution for your prized beans.
- Fresher than fresh. You pay for prime quality ground and whole beans, so it makes sense to take care of them. This premium stainless steel container looks the bees knees and loves your tea and coffee like a Kardashian loves a selfie
- Protection from flavor-destroyers. Coffee naturally emits harmful co2 which must be vented away. Our zero-BPA canisters have innovative freshness valves to release co2 but lock out oxygen. Airtight, sealed containers stop this and wreck coffee
- Track freshness for a dream brew for you and your guests. Log purchase or expiry date with the calendar date wheel, reduce waste and stop trashing precious coffee.
- Drink better coffee. Unlike the competition, we never compromise on quality, service or your personal happiness. Our military-grade vault is no different in delivering more smiles per cup. The search for coffee that makes you smile ends right here
- We're only happy if you are. We had 9,804 positive reviews last year and you're covered by our 100% satisfaction promise. Choose this storage solution with confidence. This time tomorrow you could be enjoying the coffee experience of a lifetime
It also offers a range of features that are designed to help you get the best out of every bag of coffee you buy. The container aims to protect coffee beans from external influences and enhance the flavor of every cup.
The Coffee Gator Stainless Steel Container is not your average coffee storage jar, that’s for sure. This is a product that offers a range of innovative features, including:
The pros and cons
If you’re on the hunt for a coffee canister, here are some pros and cons of the Coffee Gator Stainless Steel Container:
The Coffee Gator Stainless Steel Container is a versatile, functional product, which boasts an array of features that will appeal to those who are serious about producing delicious cups of coffee every time.
The mechanism keeps beans fresher for longer, the canister is made from high-grade materials that will stand the test of time, and you can even keep track of best before dates.
Although this isn’t the cheapest canister out there, the positive review scores suggest that the majority of customers feel that the product represents good value for money.
This is a product that is ideally suited to those who want the very best for their beans. It is a more expensive canister, and the price reflects the level of attention to detail.
When making coffee, freshness is key, and paying a little extra could make all the difference. If you’re a perfectionist, and only the best will do, this could be the option for you.
Coffee Canister by Coffee Gator Reviews
2. Friis 16-ounce Coffee Vault- Stainless Steel
The Friis 16-ounce Coffee Vault is an airtight storage jar, which can store up to 16 ounces of ground coffee or whole beans.
- The Coffee Vault-Coffee Savor keeps your coffee fresh
- One Year of Friis Freshness Valves included, to vent freshness damaging CO2 gases
- Maintain Rich, Full Coffee Flavor
- Air-Tight Storage
- Stores up to 16-Ounce of whole or ground Coffee
The stainless steel design is modern and cool, and it will complement almost any kitchen decor style.
The aim of the container is to enhance flavor by protecting and enhancing freshness.
The pros and cons
Every coffee lover expects the best, and with a high-quality canister, you can increase your chances of achieving perfection every time.
The Friis 16-ounce Coffee Vault offers a host of pros and very few cons:
The pros and cons
Every coffee lover expects the best, and with a high-quality canister, you can increase your chances of achieving perfection every time. The Friis 16-ounce Coffee Vault offers a host of pros and very few cons:
This is a compact, straightforward product, which provides an excellent option for those looking to preserve the freshness of their coffee without splashing out on a newfangled canister with all the mod cons.
If you enjoy a good cup of coffee and you want the best for your beans without forking out for fancy features, this could be an ideal option for you.
Best Coffee Vault, Stainless Steel Reviews
3. Coffeevac 1 lb- The Ultimate Vacuum Sealed Coffee Container (Black Cap & Body)
Officially rated Europe’s number 1 coffee canister, the Coffeevac Ilb Sealed Coffee Container uses a patented system to keep coffee beans and ground coffee as fresh as possible for as long as possible.
- Europe's # 1 coffee container - Maintains aroma and rich, full coffee flavor
- Patented system creates a partial vacuum seal and keeps Coffee - Fresher for Longer
- Multiuse - Allows products to breathe and degas, without letting oxygen in
- NSF - Tested and Certified, FDA Approved - Food Grade - Airtight, Moisture free and recyclable
- Coffee grounds or beans - 16 oz. / 500g / 1.85 liter / Dimensions: 7-3/4" tall x 4-7/8" diameter (19.5 cm x 12 cm)
The system features a partial vacuum, which is proven to enhance the flavor of coffee.
The valves protect the coffee from both oxygen and carbon dioxide, using innovative technology to release CO2 from the container without allowing oxygen to seep into the canister.
The pros and cons
The Coffeevac Ultimate Vacuum Sealed Coffee Container is one of the best-selling coffee canisters on the market. Here are the most significant pros and cons.
The Coffeevac Ultimate Vacuum Sealed canister is a very popular option in Europe, and it is FDA-approved.
It offers a host of advantages at a very tempting price , but if you’re looking for additional features, such as a date wheel for tracking best before dates, you may have to pay a little more.
This is a slightly more basic model than some of the most expensive options, and it will appeal to those who want a solid all-rounder at a great price.
Coffeevac Review (Source: Youtube.com)
4. Kitchables Coffee Canister (Large) Airtight Seal Set with Scoop- Stainless Steel Kitchen Storage Container with AirFresh Valve Technology
This Kitchables Coffee Canister is a large stainless steel airtight container, which uses a sophisticated valve system to increase freshness and protect coffee beans, ground coffee, and tea bags and leaves from external influences.
- FRESHER COFFEE STARTS HERE: An air tight sealed container is always the best choice for flavor preservation. Unlike other jars, our Co2 air fresh valve technology lid allows carbon dioxide to escape one-way keeping oxygen out and quality in. When the canisters lids go up, you enjoy the aroma of espresso freshness.
- KITCHEN ORGANIZATION MADE EASY: Our air-tight stainless steel containers make storing just about anything, possible! This watertight jar measuring to a capacity of 17 oz will seal your coffees bean, grounds, and tea bags, so they're locked until your next scoop! Pick the color you want - comes in silver, purple and more!
- BONUS METAL SCOOP: Worth $8, now comes free with every Kitchables 17 ounce coffee canister. Scoop up the savings with the accessories that go perfectly with your coffee sets. 2 Tablespoon stainless steel scoops - utensils small enough to fit in the sealable canister, large enough for a heaping spoon.
- LOSING TRACK OF TIME? Know exactly when you lock up your coffee and ensure the freshest cafe cups every time with a built-in calendar. Track expiry dates and don't let your grounds go to waste - be confident that all 17 ounces are at its best whenever you want it!
- WE'RE NOT HAPPY UNTIL YOU ARE: At Kitchables, you can be sure that you're taken care of. With a 100% manufacturer's warranty, whether it's our gooseneck kettle, canister with a sealer or any Kitchables product - if you're not happy you get your money back!
The lid features a 2-way valve, which enables CO2 to escape without allowing oxygen into the canister.
This keeps coffee fresher for longer, preventing staleness and ensuring you enjoy the ultimate cup of coffee.
The Kitchables container is suitable for everyday kitchen storage, it’s stylish, and it also has a built-in calendar to help you keep a record of roasting and best before dates.
The pros and cons
The Kitchables Coffee Canister is an appealing option for those who drink coffee on a regular basis. Promising to enhance flavor and freshness, this is a container that offers more than just convenient storage.
If you prioritize freshness, you’re looking for a stylish canister for your kitchen, and you’re keen to take advantage of additional features like the built-in calendar, this could be the perfect coffee container for you.
This Kitchable canister is an excellent choice for those who are serious about getting the best out of every coffee bean. The technology is more advanced than many other containers, so it could be the one for you if you only want the best from your morning coffee.
Kitchables Pour Over Coffee Maker Review Demo & Giveaway (Source: Youtube.com)
5. Airscape Coffee and Food Storage Canister 64 oz
The Airscape Coffee and Food Storage Canister is a versatile product, which offers a larger capacity than many other storage containers on the market at the moment.
- Original Airscape coffee and food storage canister with patented lid removes and locks out air to preserve and protect freshness and flavor.
- Airscape Canisters are ideal for extending the life of your coffee, tea, flour, sugar, cereal, cookies, seeds, herbs, nuts, pet food or any perishable good.
- Airscape Coffee and Food Storage Canister is BPA-Free and made from restaurant-grade stainless steel with an enamel paint finish. Multiple colors available!
- Features a clear airtight insert that allows you to see how much is left in the container.
- A perfect size for your kitchen counter or pantry! 64 oz. canister holds approximately 1 lb of dry coffee. Measures: 4.5"w x 7"h. Also available in 32 oz.
This 64oz container is suitable for those who love high-quality coffee, but it’s also an excellent investment for those looking to store other food products, such as tea or flour.
For fans of the dark stuff, this coffee canister features a patented lid, which locks out air to increase freshness. The canister is made from high-grade stainless steel, and the lid is BPA-free.
The pros and cons
The Airscape canister in brushed steel is not your average storage jar. If you’re looking for a bit more than a basic container to store your tea and coffee, check out these pros and cons:
The Airscape Coffee and Food Storage Canister is a great investment for any kitchen. As well as preserving freshness and flavor when storing coffee, the container can be used to increase the shelf-life of a range of different food products.
Made from high-grade materials that will stand the test of time, it offers a 64 oz capacity, making it one of the larger coffee canisters on the market.
The price is appealing, especially given the size of the container, and there’s a range of colors to suit all kitchen colorways and styles.
If you’re looking for a large storage canister that will preserve your coffee beans for longer, and you’re not fussed about features like a built-in calendar, this may be the best choice for you.
There’s a wide range of coffee canisters out there. While it’s always great to have a choice as a consumer, it can be difficult to narrow down the options, especially when the products boast similar features.
If you’re looking for a robust, stylish coffee canister that will protect and preserve your beans or ground coffee, it’s wise to look for a product that ticks all the boxes at a price you want to pay.
Cheaper options tend to have basic mechanisms that are designed to enhance freshness, while more expensive models may boast the latest technology and patented systems, which could make the difference between a good cup of coffee and a great end product.
Think about what you’re looking for and always compare prices to get the best deal.