Best Paring Knife: Barbara’s Top 5 Suggestions & Reviews 2018
DALSTRONG Paring Knife - Gladiator Series Paring Knife - German HC Steel - 3.75"
- Outstanding craftsmanship, cutting-edge technology, stunning design elements, and premium materials. Peak performance has never looked so good at this price.
- Incredibly razor sharp paring knife, full-tang, imported high-carbon German steel with a hand polished edge at 18 degrees per side. Precisely tempered and stain resistant. The ultimate paring knife.
- Award winning design, with satisfying heft, premium materials and quality feel. Luxury imported black pakkawood handle is triple-riveted with a grip that ensures comfort and maneuverability. Laminated and polished for a sanitary build, perfect for busy kitchens
- A paring knife engineered to perfection at 55 Rockwell hardness and hand polished to a satin finish. Carefully tapered for improved hardness, flexibility, and minimal slicing resistance. Tall blade height provides useful knuckle clearance.
- See why thousands of professional chefs and home cooks love and trust the DALSTRONG DIFFERENCE. 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free, we know you'll love it!
Mercer Culinary Genesis Forged Paring Knife, 3.5 Inch
- Ergonomic Santoprene handle offers superior comfort and a non-slip grip, even with wet hands. Will not break down from exposure to kitchen oils and is able to withstand hot and cold temperatures.
- Bolster strengthens the knife, adds durability, and provides excellent balance for better handling when cutting food. Available in short bolster.
- High-carbon, no-stain German cutlery steel resists rust, corrosion, and discoloration. Precision forged construction for better strength and durability.
- Taper-ground edge allows for added stability, easy honing, long lasting sharpness, and increased efficiency when cutting and chopping.
- Tang provides excellent balance
J.A. Henckels International CLASSIC 4" Paring/Utility Knife
- Made in Spain
- Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
- Fully forged construction offers durability and a seamless transition from blade to handle
- Professional, satin-finished blade boasts precision cutting and is finely honed for long-lasting sharpness
- Ergonomic, traditional triple-rivet handle gives balance and comfort
Victorinox 3.25 Inch Paring Knife with Straight Edge, Spear Point, Black
- Multipurpose straight edge paring knife designed for garnishing, mincing, peeling, slicing and dicing with razor sharp, laser-tested, tapered knife edge, which is ground to form an exacting angle to hold a sharp edge longer and ensure maximum cutting performance and durability
- Polypropylene handle is dishwasher safe and highly durable; ergonomically designed for a non-slip grip
- Featuring a short blade for enhanced accuracy and precision, this paring knife is optimally built for jobs where control is essential
- Perfect for more intricate jobs such as peeling fruits and vegetables or trimming beans, but also versatile enough for bigger jobs like dicing an onion or slicing mangos
- Expertly crafted in Switzerland since 1884; designed for professionals who use knives all day, every day; lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Wusthof Three Piece Paring Knife Set 9727
- Set includes knives each of 3-inch drop-point, 3-inch sharp-point, 2-1/4-inch bird's beak
- Made of high-carbon, stainless-steel blade
- Encases full-tang, 3-rivet, poly handle
- Hand washing recommended
- Dishwasher-safe, but hand washing recommended