Current Best Portable Electric Stoves On The Market – My Reviews 2018
Multifunctional Portable 1800 Watt Powerful Induction Cooktop with Quick Heat Technology Commercial Grade Quality Induction Burner
- ADVANCED QUICK HEAT TECHNOLOGY: KitchenPROP Upgraded Cooktop is now a faster, with more control, light-weight, convenient, energy-saving countertop induction burner. Advanced Quick Heat technology of Induction cooking system heats up the cooking utensil by magnetic induction, instead of by thermal conduction or an electrical heating element, providing rapid increases in temperature.
- INTELLIGENT SAFETY PROTECTION: Auto-shut down if no pan is detected with timer and overheat protection; low and high voltage warning with trouble shooting message system.
- ERGONOMIC MOLDED DESIGN: KitchenPROP is the only cooktop with molded ergo design so that you can view from a distance while enjoying your TV shows; allowing you to select function or temperature range and view power consumption information. Completely user-friendly.
- WORRY FREE USE: Worry-free use with built in timer that can be set from 1 to 180 minutes and overheat protection; built to USA electrical standards (110-120V, 60Hz AC, Max 1800W). It comes with 5 Precision Cooking functions - hot pot, fry, BBQ, milk, water - or choose from 10 temperature settings from 176°F to 536°F (80-280C)
- COMMERCIAL GRADE QUALITY: Polished, durable, and easy-to-clean glass top is scratch and break resistant; the stylish digital control panel is curved so it won't be damaged or obscured by larger pots or pans. 100% GUARANTEED PRODUCT.
Duxtop 8100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity - standard in all homes; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit; 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Waring SB30 1300-Watt Portable Single Burner
- 1300-watt portable single burner provides extra heating options
- Durable cast-iron plate heats up quickly and ensures stable heat retention
- Adjustable thermostat; "on" and "ready" indicator lights
- Brushed stainless-steel housing; non-slip rubber feet; low-silhouette design
- Measures 10-3/4 by 11-1/2 by 4 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts; 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; The auto-pan detection; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC; 1-year warranty; ETL approved
NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop 1300 Watts
- Magnetic cookware, or more accurately, induction-capable, is needed for induction to work. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pot, it will work with an induction cooktop. Please make sure you have the proper cookware for it to function properly.
- The NuWave PIC has 6 different pre-programmed temperature settings, but has the flexibility to cook at 52 different temperatures between 100°F and 575°F, adjustable in 10-degree increments.
- The NuWave PIC is equipped with programmable stage cooking functionality with up to 100 hours of program memory and performance.
- Uses up to 70% less energy than conventional gas or electric ranges, lightweight and portable. Versatility to boil, simmer, deep-fry, stir-fry, saute, steam and sear, slow cook, barbecue, melt and grill.
- The NuWave PIC boasts state-of-the-art safety features such as automatic shut-off when an induction-ready pan is removed from base, pan sold separately.