Best Portable Induction Cooktop Reviews: Breanne Top 5 Choices 2018
1. Portable Induction Cooktop ISiLER – Affordable Option For Cooking On The Go
Portable Induction Cooktop, iSiLER 1800W Sensor Touch Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop with Kids Safety Lock, Countertop Burner Suitable for Cast Iron, Stainless Steel Cookware
- 9 POWER LEVELS: Quickly choose your desired power from 100W to 1800W in 200W increments; 1800W power to meet your various cooking needs; simmer, deep fry, boil, sauté, sear, steam, slow cook and grill with ease
- 8 PRESET TEMPERATURE LEVELS: Adjustable temperature ranging from 140°F (60°C) to 460°F (238°C); can be set in 40°F increments; sensitive large touch buttons for enhanced usability
- WIDE APPLICATIONS & PORTABLE: The cooktop surface measures a diameter of 6.7in (17cm) to fit frying pans with a diameter of 3.9-8.6in (10-22cm); ensures a large and uniform heated area; compact and lightweight with a thickness of just 2.3in (6cm) for easy transport and storage; suitable for areas with limited space use
- LONG 3-HOUR TIMER & SAFETY LOCK: Press "+" or "-" button to set the timer in 1-minute increments (long press for 10 minutes); overheating protection, child lock and rounded edges for ultimate safety
- WEAR RESISTANCE & EASY MAINTENANCE: Premium glass surface ensures excellent wear resistance and easy cleaning after use; we provide a 90-day returns policy and a 12-month warranty from the date of your purchase
iSiLER 1800W Sensor Touch Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop (Source: Youtube.com)
3. NutriChef Portable Dual 120V Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop – Perfect For Larger Families
NutriChef Portable Dual 120V Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop - Digital Ceramic Countertop Double Burner w/ Kids Safety Lock - Works with Stainless Steel Pan & Other Magnetic Cookware
- TWO HEATING ZONES: This Professional Digital Countertop Dual Induction Cooker by NutriChef is equipped with 2 Circular Top Panel Heating Zones with Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting & a Digital LCD Display Screen
- MULTIPLE COOKING MODE: Switch from one cooking mode to another with just one press. This kitchen tabletop burner has a manual cooking function with fry, steam, & water mode for easy cooking, & an automatic warm function which keeps the food warm for later serving.
- LOCK FUNCTION: This product is also equipped with a Built in Child Safety Lock which locks all the operating buttons of the cooktop to protect the little ones from injuries such as scalding.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: This heavy duty 120v Electric Induction cooktop cooks food by using electromagnets so no heat is lost between the cooking surface & the pot which makes it highly energy-efficient & it also makes cooking a lot easier & faster.
- COMPACT & VERSATILE: This 6.7 inch portable double burner is compatible with steel, cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel, flat bottom pan or pot with a diameter of 12 to 26 cm. This product is also lightweight & compact, great for home / outdoor cooking & its flat nonstick glass ceramic surface makes cleaning easy. Update Listing Details
NutriChef Portable Dual 120V Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop REVIEW (Source: Youtube.com)
4. Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop – Powerful, But Loud
Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts; 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; The auto-pan detection; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC; 1-year warranty; ETL approved
Secura 9100MC Review - The Best Induction Cooktop! (Source: Youtube.com)
5. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS – Outstanding Level Of Adjustability
Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel; Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity - standard in all homes; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours; 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F; 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts; 5 ft cord.
- Compatible with Duxtop Whole-Clad premium cookware and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved and built to North American Standards. 1-year Manufacturer's warranty.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The "rule of thumb" to determine if your cookware is induction ready is; if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process; however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together.
DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC Review (Source: Youtube.com)